Tuesday, May 24, 2016

{Show & Tell Tuesday: Favorite Vacation - NYC}

Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday: Favorite Vacations.  If you have been reading my blog or know me, you know my absolute favorite vacation destination is New York City.  I went for the first time in October 2002 & have been back 6 times since.  By far my favorite time to go is at Christmas...there is nothing more magical than Christmas in NYC.  
Unfortunately it's been 2 1/2 years since I have been & I am definitely going through withdrawals.  My last time there was in December 2013 & it involved The Chew, Cinderella & a snow storm!  Below are the links to a day by day recap of my last trip:


If you ever get the opportunity to go, GO!!  You will love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! We live in NYC and it's our favorite place in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so jealous!! I love, love, LOVE NYC!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete