Monday, July 18, 2016

{Show & Tell Tuesday: Home Tours}

Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday: Home Tours. I love, love, LOVE these link ups because I love taking a peek inside people's homes to get decor ideas.  I have been in my house for almost 2 years now & my style is constantly changing.  I get bored easily & love changing things up.  I have jumped on the Fixer Upper/Joanna Gaines train recently...right now I am loving the whole black, white & wood look so I am incorporating that into my house little by little. 

I recently did a home tour blog post for each room in my house for another link up so I was going to use that.  Funny thing is?   Most of the rooms have already changed & it's only been a month!  Going through the pictures & seeing all that got me thinking - man, maybe I do have a problem.  Ha! =)  Needless to say, this link up snuck up on me & I didn't get a chance to take pictures of some of the new stuff.

Welcome to my house!
One of my guestrooms recently made the change from guestroom to office.  Since I never used it & I was offered a large desk free of charge {all it needed was a new paint job}, I decided to change it into an actual office/craft room. I love having a space dedicated to scrapbooking, projects, etc.  Sorry!!  It's not complete so no pics of this space.  =(

My other guestroom recently got a mini makeover as well. A fresh coat of white paint & a few new touches and I think Joanna would approve.=)
 
My guest bathroom is the one room I added color to the walls & I love it! 
When I built my new house, the one thing I did want this time around was open concept.  I love being able to entertain & have everyone in on the action.  Since these pictures were taken, I have changed/added decor & added a coffee table {see!  I told ya...I have a problem!!}  But, I think it makes the space feel so much more cozy.
 
I recently I saw a laundry room with black {yes, BLACK!} walls & I fell in love.  Call me crazy, but I felt like I had enough white in there so I could pull it off.  Thankfully Sherwin Williams had a 40% off sale this weekend so my navy laundry room became black Friday night & I absolutely LOVE it!!  What you can't see in this picture is that the opposite wall in a solid wall of built-ins which are painted white.  I still need a few finishing touches but it might be my new favorite room. {& this was taken at 11:30pm when I finished...so it's not the best pic}
My master bedroom also recently received an update {are you seeing a pattern here?!} & I am so pleased with how it turned out.  I have wanted shiplap in there since the whole Fixer Upper craze started & y'all - I love it.  I can't wait to shiplap a few other walls now. =)
 
 
 
 
I have a HUGE backyard...perfect for a pool, don't you think?!  Too bad that doesn't fit in the budget.  One day maybe.  In the mean time, Nola absolutely loves playing fetch in the open space & chasing birds.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to tour all of your homes!  If you want to keep up with my ever-changing house, follow me on instagram!

6 comments:

  1. i love your home! Great decorating, and YES, I love, love the black laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is stunning. It looks like Joanna came in and decorated it :) I LOVE that shiplap. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful home. Love that guest room!!

    ReplyDelete