Friday, December 6, 2019

{Oh Christmas Tree}

I know. I know.  It's been FOREVER!!  I promise to get back to blogging soon & to catch you up on what's been going on the past few months.  But for now, let's talk Christmas trees!!

Last year, by beloved tree finally died so I began the search this summer for it's replacement.  Ever since I started my Instagram account, I had heard about King of Christmas trees.  All the influencers had them so I knew they must be something special.

I've always had natural green trees, but decided a few years ago to flock mine.  While I loved it, I was ready for a change & to go back to the natural green.  After much debate, I decided on the 7 1/2' Yorkshire Fir with 600 warm led lights.     One of the most important things for me when deciding on a tree is the light count.  A lot of 7 1/2' foot trees only have 300-400 lights on them so to find one with 600 is fabulous!  

Mine arrived back in July & I just couldn't wait...I had to take it out of the box & see it.  And test the lights to make sure they work...duh! =)
Y'all - I am not going to lie.  My initial thoughts were not good.  Although it was super bright {which I loved} - it looked super sparse.  I panicked a little.  But, I boxed it back up for a few months & then pulled it back out Halloween night.  It was so easy to put together...it comes in 3 sections that fit together.  Plug each one into the other & you are good to go!

After just a few minutes of fluffing, I realized I had absolutely nothing to worry about.  Each large branch has 3 smaller branches on the end so it's super full. Inside the box was a pair of gloves to wear while fluffing & y'all - they actually work!  They saved my fingers & arms from scratches and my clothes from snags.  I highly recommend you use them!
And here is the after!
See what I mean?!  Doesn't even look like the same tree does it?!  It did not take long, but the fluffing is definitely important!  This is probably the fullest tree I have ever had. It also comes with 4 settings: bright, 70% brightness, 30% brightness & flashing...all you do it push the button!

And here is the final reveal...
Y'all - I absolytely love it.  I am so pleased with it & would definitely recommend them.  I know they are an investment, but I plan to use it for many more years to come.  They are on sale right now & the best part - you can save an extra 10% off your purchase with code FAITHFOOTBALLANDFAIRYTALES.  So, head to King of Christmas & check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment