Friday, October 18, 2019

{Life Lately}

Despite everything that has been going on the past few weeks, life has continued to whirl past us...at a faster than normal rate it seems.

Mid-September brought the Washington County Fair.  Morgan showed a goat & did amazing!  She got second place in her class.  Steve Wariner was the headliner Saturday night & he is one of my faves!

I didn't go Friday night so I got to help babysit this cutie.
The following week was the Homecoming Parade.  We had a smaller than normal group this year because it was just a hectic week for everyone.
I was supposed to host our neighborhood National Night Out block party, but with everything that had happened, thankfully my neighbor stepped in & hosted instead.  When did go over & visit for a few minutes and Bo got to ride in the firetruck.
Mason is still playing football.
And Morgan just finished playing volleyball.
Last week ended with an A&M Club luncheon in which Dave South {The Voice of Aggieland} spoke. Definitely was neat listening to him tell stories about his time as the announcer of A&M football.
Last night we celebrated Diane's retirement with Mexican food & margaritas.  It was MUCH needed after the past few weeks.  Next week I'm having a Halloween party & then the next weekend, a garage sale.  Pretty sure I'm going to blink & it's going to be Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment