Tuesday, August 6, 2019

{Life Lately}

Oh my goodness!  Where has the time gone?!  We are into the first week of August already & although my brain is definitely thinking fall, Texas is quick to remind me that it's still very much summer.  Y'all - it's hot...and only going to get hotter over the next few days.
After a month of no rain, we finally got a little over an inch on Sunday evening.  It's been so disappointing watching the radar & seeing rain all around us...but we never got a drop.  We could definitely use a lot more, but I'll take what we can get.
Besides sweating, this is what's been happening lately...
The cuties came & visited me at work one day.


We watched Mason play a little summer baseball.
Enjoyed a night of Mexican food & margaritas with the ladies at work to celebrate Brenda's birthday.
Spent more time with a few of my faves.
And finally, my age is definitely starting to show.  I went to the doctor back in June regarding some knee pain, only to find out that I have arthritis.  It hurts off & on, but has really been bothering me this past week.  I've been lots of evenings at home doing this...
What can I say, we live a very exciting life! =)
I did start bringing out the pumpkins this past weekend. Preseason football has started & the Aggies play their first game in 3 weeks.  It's the most wonderful time of the year for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment