Monday, July 22, 2019

{Our Day in Waco}

Hey y'all!  I am a little behind as always, but a few weeks ago - Carol, Kelly & I headed to Waco bright & early.  Take that back, it wasn't bright but it was definitely early!  My alarm went off at 3am & I was pulling into Kelly's driveway at 4:15am.

Why you ask?  Because we were headed to the Magnolia Warehouse sale!  We went a few years ago & had a lot of fun so when we heard they were having one again this year - we definitely wanted to go back.  Doors opened at 7am so we wanted to get there by 6:30...hence the crazy early wake up time.  

Surprisingly, when we arrived about 6:40 - the lines weren't that long.

We got in & honestly, were very disappointed.  Last time, there was less quantity of each item but way more variety.  This year, it was larger quantities of each item, but the selection wasn't that great.  I bought 2 things because I couldn't leave empty handed, but we were done by 7:20.



We left, thinking we would go to Target...but they didn't open til 8:00.  So, plan B.  We headed to HEB & bought stuff for mimosas.  Yes, we set up a bar in the back of my car & enjoyed mimosas in the HEB parking lot. =)
After a little shopping in Target, we headed to the Silos!  This was my 4th time there & honestly - I enjoy going, but there's not a lot there to do.  We looked around a little, grabbed some cupcakes & then headed to Hobby Lobby & Michael's to do some more shopping {at places we could afford. ha!}
After margaritas & Mexican food for lunch and a little more shopping, we headed home.  It was a quick trip, but I had a great time.  I mean, what is better than taking the day off & spending it with your besties, shopping & drinking?! =)

All of my trips to Magnolia have been during the spring/summer - so next on my list is fall/Christmas!  Pretty sure it will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment