Tuesday, July 9, 2019

{Happy 4th of July!}

Hey y'all!  Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  Mine was pretty uneventful, but I had a 4 day weekend so that was great!  I decided to take Friday off as well so that I could get some things done around the house.

Tuesday evening, Sandra came over & helped me work on my shiplap wall in my office.  I absolutely love how it turned out!!  I'll share the finished room...as soon as I am finished. =)
Thursday I mowed and then went to the fireworks in Independence.
Friday I made a quick run to College Station and then came home & cleaned out my shed.  It's been on the to-do list for awhile.  Pretty sure I haven't sweat that much in my life!  May not look like a huge difference, but it was a mess.  I threw lots away & sold a few things on Varagesale.


I honestly don't have a clue what I did Saturday...how sad is that?!  Sunday it was church, lunch with mom & then laundry.  Nola took full advantage of me being home & did lots of this...
Not a super exciting weekend, but I felt like I got a ton accomplished.  My goal is to have everything cleaned out & organized and everything checked off my to-do list by fall so that I can enjoy my weekends watching football, etc.  I still have a few more things to do {stain my deck being one...but hello!!  Not doing that in 100 degree temps}, but I'm almost there!

Friday, Kelly, Carol & I are headed to Waco for the day to go to the Magnolia warehouse sale...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment