Monday, July 1, 2019

{June Recap}

We are officially half way through the year!  Knock on wood, summer hasn't been too terrible {yet}...we've gotten really nice rain & this past Saturday evening, it was even kind of "cool".  The Hallmark Channel has started their Christmas in July movies & my brain is already starting to think fall decor.  
June was a a crazy busy month....the entire month is basically dedicated to: BIRTHDAYS!  Seriously, I think everyone I know has a birthday in June/early July.  

Colby & Jodie also have anniversary so this cutie had a sleepover at Aunt Casey's house.


Morgan had a sleepover that Saturday night...
And then on Sunday, we had supper at Corey & Amanda's to celebrate Mason & Morgan's birthdays.
Nola once again gave her mom a heart attack when I noticed one evening that she had blood in her urine.  I took her to the vet the next morning & after a series of tests, they discovered she had a bad UTI.  So, lots of med & $$ later, she's finally on the mend.  Its a good thing she's so darn cute because she has cost me a small fortune this year alone!
We had a fabulous turnout at our first Washington County A&M Club happy hour.
And my baby red birds finally hatched!
Ended the month with parties, parties & more parties!  Saturday morning was Megan's birthday party, Saturday afternoon was Khloe & Addie's and Sunday was Mom's.
This week is a short work week for me {woohoo!}.  No big plans for the 4th, but I hope to get a lot of things checked off my "to-do list" that have been on there way too long!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment