Friday, June 14, 2019

{Friday Favorites}

Happy Friday, y'all!  It's already mid-June & summer is in full force.  We did have a tiny break this week with a few days of highs in the 80's & lows in the 60's...and it was heavenly! 

June is shaping up to be another busy month, but here are a few of my Friday Favorites!

{Baseball, Baseball, Baseball}

It's that time of year!  Mason is on a freshman summer league team & my cousin's little boy's All Stars team won the championship last night!

{Lazy Sundays}

After a busy weekend with lots of outdoor projects {in the 99 degree weather with a heat index of 110}, what better way to spend Sunday afternoon than on the couch napping, watching Hallmark movies.  Nola agrees.

{The Great Outdoors}

We all know summer isn't my favorite {hello heat & humidity}, but the sunsets are gorgeous after an evening rain & who doesn't love a nest of soon-to-be baby redbirds!
 

{Happy Birthday, Morgan}

Wednesday evening, we celebrated Morgan's 11th birthday!

{Growing Older}

OK, this is definitely NOT a favorite.  After a few months of knee troubles, I finally went to see an orthopedic doctor on Tuesday.  Unfortunately x-rays showed that I have arthritis in both kneecaps & it's bone on bone.  Ugh.  For now we are going to continue with the over the counter pain meds.  At some point we will do injections & if none of that works - knee surgery....but hopefully that's in the WAY DISTANT future.  I swear, I turned 40 & fell apart.
Tonight it's margaritas with friends & then another busy weekend of yard work and projects.  I'm determined to get my garage in order & it's almost there!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment