Friday, May 31, 2019

{May Recap}

Happy last day of May!  Can you believe the year is almost halfway over?!  Here is a quick recap of the last few weeks of the month.

Mason "graduated" from 8th grade & is moving on to high school.  He will be 15 next month.  What?!  How did that happen?!  He also got confirmed at church on the 19th.
It has already been crazy hot here so I can't imagine what the rest of the summer is going to be like.  Nola & I are already counting down the days til fall {when we don't nearly die on our evening walks}.
 
So you can imagine how THRILLED I was when I saw this out at Hobby Lobby. =)
Of course a month would not be complete with a girl's night that involves margaritas & Mexican food.
We spent a quiet Memorial Day weekend at home.  I started a new project in my office, caught up on things around the house & made burgers on Monday.  I had plans to go shopping but decided that staying home in my pj's & no makeup was a much better option.
And this week, I spent a few evenings babysitting these cuties.  Big brother is practicing for All Stars so they came & hung out with me.
And that's a wrap for May!  No big, fabulous summer plans...just counting down to the return of pumpkins, cooler weather & college football!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment