Wednesday, May 15, 2019

{Weekend Recap}

Happy Wednesday!  Ok, so I'm a little late, but here's a quick look at what went on this weekend!  Better late than never, right?!

Thursday night, a group of us from work went out to celebrate my 18th Blue Bell anniversary & the 4 year anniversary of the layoffs.  Today is the actual day & a May 15th doesn't go by that I don't think about it.  Such a bad day that none of us will ever forget.
Friday morning we were up bright & early and headed to Huntsville to watch Colby graduate from Sam Houston with his Masters degree.  
I spent most of Saturday working on projects around the house that I have been putting off...including refinishing a table & chairs.  I am thinking about redoing my office...so stay tuned!
On Sunday, Mason had his faith statement at church {he gets confirmed this coming Sunday} and then we went to Colby & Jodie's to celebrate Mother's Day.  Nola hates pics, but she clearly loves her momma. =)
We had a cold front blow through last week & we had highs in the 60's...y'all - it was heavenly.
Not to worry, the near 90 degree temps, humidity & gnats all returned this week.  Ugh.  But, I'm betting Hobby Lobby has started putting their fall stuff out so guess where Casey might be going this weekend?!  Let the countdown begin! #notkidding =)

No comments:

Post a Comment