Wednesday, September 18, 2019

{Knock, Knock - Who's Still There?!}

Oh my goodness.  It's been over a month since I posted last...not sure where the weeks have gone?!  It's mid-September already & time is just flying by.  It's my most favorite time of the year & it's going by too dang fast!!

Unfortunately Mother Nature hasn't gotten the memo that it's fall & we have been knocking 100 most of September, including hitting 102 last Saturday.  It's been miserable.  I am so ready for sweater weather.  I tried to pretend the other weekend...I decorated for fall, bought all the pumpkins & mums and even made soup to stock the freezer.

So far it hasn't worked.
Here it a little more of what's been going on lately...


I got to spend a Saturday with this cutie.  We went to the dump to take my grass clippings & then to the grocery store.  We ended the day with naps for everyone!
We celebrated Kelly's 40th birthday in August & Amy's 37th in September.
 

After 5 years, I finally decided to start my next project in my backyard.  Phase one was a patio & next will be a privacy wall, landscaping & lights.  I can't wait until it's all finished, but I am loving it so far!
We celebrated Aggie Family Fun Night!
 
Just in time because football is back!  And y'all - that makes me SO HAPPY!!  I got to go to A&M's home opener with Lynn...there's nothing quite like game day in Aggieland!
Speaking of sports, Mason is playing freshman football & Morgan is playing volleyball.
 
I am representing Blue Bell at a 10 month leadership class hosted by our chamber of commerce.  We had our second class the first week in September...a team building workshop at Camp For All.  It was fun but HOT!!
Morgan & I also spent some time one Sunday with our church participating in God's Work, Our Hands...an event in which we all volunteered to help with things in the community.  We collected & distributed things to our local animal shelters.
This is what Nola has been up to...it's a rough life she lives, I tell ya! =)
There you go...a look into what's been going on the past few weeks!  This week is our county fair & Morgan shows her gaot this afternoon.  A tropical depression hit Texas yesterday so we are getting some much needed rain & cooler temps...but the timing isn't too great.  But, I'm certainly not going to complain...my yard {& checkbook} definitely need it!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment