Wednesday, April 24, 2019

{April Recap}


Y'all - we are a third of the way through the year.  Only a few more months til the start of my favorite time of  the year.  Less than 250 days til Christmas.  It's so exciting....now all we have to do is survive summer first. =)

I know. I know...I'm not trying to rush time, but spring it not my favorite time of the year.  I'm not sure why - it just never has been.  But, here's a little recap of what I've been up to....

I partnered with Kirkland's to do a little guest bathroom makeover.  I had already started working on the board & batten, but thanks to them - I was able to redo the decor as well.  I absolutely love how it turned out.
 
Bo & Morgan had a sleepover at my house! 
 
 
 
We had to take him for bunny pictures on Saturday....but he wasn't a fan. =)
Last Tuesday, the St. Paul's day school performed Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...Morgan did a great job!
 
On Good Friday, we had a garage sale at my house...it was a gorgeous day despite the crazy winds!
We celebrated Easter on Saturday & Sunday...you can read all about it here.  And then on Monday, the Washington County A&M Club hosted Aggie Muster.
I'll close out this month with the Blue Bell picnic on Sunday.  I'm so ready for an entire weekend, at home, with nothing on the agenda.  Ha! A girl can dream, right?! =)

2 comments:

  1. I love a good garage sale! My favorite past time! HA! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are a lot of work, but a great way to get rid of a lot of stuff & the extra cash you make is always nice. =) Happy Friday!

      Delete