Tuesday, April 23, 2019

{Easter 2019}

Y'all, I've totally sucked at this whole blogging thing this year.  I honestly just don't know where the time is going.  I blink & another month has passed.  I'll be doing an April recap soon, but for now - Easter!

I had off work Friday, but I decided to take Thursday off as well to get ready for our garage sale.  We had that at my house all day Friday & Saturday morning.  Saturday evening - we celebrated Easter as a family at Weiss' Store.  The night included grilled hamburgers, a few games of baseball, a ride on the Polaris & an egg hunt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday morning - Mom, Dad & I went to sunrise service...it's my second favorite service of the year (a close second behind candlelight Christmas Eve).  
We ate breakfast at church & then I came home, put on my pj's & headed back to bed.  Nola was ok with that plan! =)
The Easter Bunny paid her a visit & then we spent a quiet afternoon at home...which was really nice after a busy few days.
Another holiday checked off the list!  Hope you had a great Easter!  I thought May was going to be a quieter month, but nope - it's shaping up to be just as busy as the rest.  Stay tuned for a recap of what else has been going on in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment