Wednesday, January 2, 2019

{Happy 2019!}

Happy New Year, y'all!  I said goodbye to 2018 & hello to 2019 in a pretty uneventful way this year.  With it falling in the middle of the week, most people were either staying home, going to be out of town or sick so I decided not to host a party like I do most years.  The Aggies were playing in a bowl game that night & with all the craziness of the past few weeks, I decided that a quiet night at home might not be too bad.

Over the weekend, 2 sections of my tree went out so I got mad & decided to take it down. So sad to see it all go, but at the same time - I kinda love the clean, fresh slate.
After work on Monday, I met Amy & them for Mexican food & margaritas.
And then game home & watched the Aggies BTHO ncstate...in my pj's.
I did make it to midnight...NYC time & Texas time.
Not going to lie, on New Year's Day - I was a bum.  I watched football most of the day & finally got to watch The Holiday....love that movie!
I am not making any resolutions this year.  I mean, let's be honest - we rarely keep them anyway.  I did see this post by Joanna Gaines & absolutely love what it says....so that's my goal for 2019 - to not dwell on regrets from the past or worry about the future - but to live in the NOW.
Wishing each & every one of you a happy, healthy & prosperous 2019!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Casey! I am with you on the "no resolutions". I just want to be the best me I can be! Have a great year! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete