Friday, December 28, 2018

{...And To All A Good Night}

I am so sad that Christmas has come & gone.  362 days until we get to do it again!  But, it was a week full of fun so here's a quick recap!

Thursday was Ugly Christmas sweater day at work...I've definitely got to step up my game next year.
On Saturday morning, I made one final trip to College Station to wrap up some last minute shopping & then came home and did this....I figured it was well deserved!  All the gifts were bought & wrapped and it was time to relax.
Sunday I clean, cooked & cleaned some more.  I spent most of Monday doing the same.  Mom & I went to our candlelight Christmas Eve service at 11:00 & it is without a doubt my absolute favorite of the year.
When I got home, Nola was patiently waiting for Santa.  Ha! =)
And he did not disappoint!  Clearly someone made the good list this year.
Of course it didn't take long & it looked like it had snowed in the backyard...crazy dog!!
Christmas Day night, I hosted Christmas at my house for the first time.  We had a full house {about 30 people} & it got a little crazy at times...but I loved it!  One of my goals this year was to open my home more to others...and I think I definitely did that.
We celebrated our last & final Christmas of the year at Mom & Dad's on Thursday night.  I think we needed a few more presents...don't you?! =)
And just like that, it's all over. =(   I still have my Christmas stuff up but will probably work on taking it down this weekend.  No big plans for New Year's Eve...I normally host a small party, but since I just did Christmas - I figured I would sit this one out.  There is currently a 60% chance of rain that night so I'm kinda thinking I might spend it at home, in my pj's watching the Aggies...and that will be just fine with me.

Here's to 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment