Thursday, November 29, 2018

{November Recap}

Hey everyone!  Happy {almost} end of November!  Is this holiday season flying by or what?!  Thanksgiving has already come & gone and we are moving on to Christmas!

You can read about my first half of November here...and here's what has been happening the second half!

On the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, I went to church...I LOVE night services; they are my absolute favorite.
Since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day on Thursday, I once again volunteered at the Faith Mission.  We fill & deliver meals to those less fortunate and it really does the heart good!
My Thanksgiving lunch consisted of a to-go plate I picked up the day before...gotta have turkey on turkey day! =)
That afternoon, Amy, Abby, Susie & I went to College Station shopping.  I don't necessarily go for the sales, more just for the fun of it.  We shopped for a few hours & then headed home around 11:00.  Amy, Khloe & I got up early Friday morning and headed back. Did I finish Christmas shopping?  Nope....but we had fun & I still managed to spend lots of money!
I spent Saturday in Houston shopping...yes, shopping again - but this time for decor for Kelli's house {I'm helping them get it staged to go on the market}.  The Aggies were playing LSU so I watched on my phone when I could & listened on the radio.  I was thinking I would get home with a few minutes left in the 4th quarter so I could watch the end.  Little did I know, I would get to see the end & 7 overtimes!!  The game lasted 5 hours & was the highest scoring game in college football history.  CRAZY!!  Thankfully in the end, we won 74-72.  Nola was so thankful when it was over so she could go to bed. =)
Sunday I FINALLY put up my Christmas lights.  I was starting to get a little crabby cause I still didn't have lights up.  Despite picking the windiest day of the year, they are up & everything is looking festive!
Yesterday Chick-fil-A delivered food to work...you know it's going to be a good day when Chick-fil-A is involved.  Last night, Brenda, Gayle, Linda & I went to College Station for a girl's night of drinks & shopping.
Tomorrow is my last day of work & then I'm on vacation!  Brenda, Taurie & I leave for NYC on Tuesday & I absolutely cannot wait! Check out Facebook & Instagram to following along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment