Tuesday, December 18, 2018

{It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year}

Y'all - we are one week away from Christmas.  7 DAYS!!  How in the world did that happen?!  I have so much to catch up on, including recapping our NYC trip {which is coming soon...promise!}  But for now, here's a look at some of the holiday happenings!

The first Saturday in December was our downtown Christmas Stroll.  The stores stay open later & some serve drinks.  The night is capped off with a parade!  I've mentioned it before, but our town has a parade for everything. =)

The following day, mom & I headed to Magnolia to watch Morgan in her horse show...she did fabulous!  Placing 2nd & 3rd in two of her groups.
Monday evening, we headed to Austin to spend the night with Taurie since our flight left at 6am Tuesday.  We spent Tuesday - Friday in NYC & had the absolute best time....more to come soon - I promise. But somebody was really happy to have her Momma home! =)
Saturday night, Morgan had a sleepover & we worked on a gingerbread house!
Last Tuesday night was the Blue Bell Christmas party...and the first one that I didn't take pics at! =(  This past weekend, I spent some time baking a few Christmas goodies to deliver.
And last night, we had the most gorgeous sunset ever!
Tonight the ladies at work & I are going out for drinks & supper.  I've got to finish Christmas shopping this weekend & then Tuesday I am hosting Christmas at my house!  Busy {but fun} times...it definitely is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment