Tuesday, September 25, 2018

{Life Lately & September Recap}

Happy last week of September friends!  When I look at my stats from last year & this year, I am WAY behind.  Note to self: one of my goals for 2019 will be to write more blog posts. =)

Since we are almost to the end of the month, I'm going to do a life lately & a September recap all in one! So, here's what  I have been up to...

{Junior High Football}
Mason started football 2 weeks ago so you will find me here most Tuesday nights for the next few weeks.
{Washington County Fair}
Last week was the Washington County Fair & Morgan showed her first goat!  Wednesday was her show {she placed 4th in her class & got to sale} and Khloe showed in the bucket calf program on Thursday.  Some friends & I went down Saturday night to watch the Randy Rogers Band.  Let me tell you, it's nothing like going to your county fair to make you fell REALLY OLD!!  Ugh.
{Budweiser Clydesdales}
Since it was our 150th fair, they had the Budweiser Clydesdales there.  Talk about gorgeous animals...and their cute pup Clyde!  Thursday evening, they were supposed to do an old fashioned beer delivery to all the restaurants/bars in downtown, but unfortunately it rained out.  They tried their best, but the rain just wouldn't stop.  But, it was so neat getting to see them!
{Round Top/Warrenton Antique Show}
Sunday I spent a few hours out in Round Top & Warrenton at the antique show.  It's pretty awesome to think that people travel from all over the US to come to this & it's only about 20 minutes from us! I only bought a few things...but passed on this mirror & now regret it!  I might be making a trip back out there this weekend to see if it's still there.
{Rain, Rain Go Away}
After nearly 2 months of no rain, it's rained almost daily for over 2 weeks.  I'm ready for a little sunshine and cooler weather.  Fall officially started on Saturday, and although it's been somewhat cooler, I am so ready for less humidity!  Needless to say, Nola has been taking full advantage of the lazy days we've been having.
That's it!  This weekend I have 2 birthday parties, a baby shower & I have to work a fundraiser on Sunday.  October is shaping up to be a really crazy month...I'm hosting National Night Out again, a baby shower, followed by a Halloween party the next night, we are road tripping to South Carolina for the football game & I'm having a garage sale.  It's a crazy, busy time of year, but I love every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment