Friday, October 5, 2018

{Small Town Life}

Happy Friday, y'all!  We are officially through our first week of October....and it still feels like summer.  Ugh.  So. Over. It.  Regardless, I've been enjoying all the Fall fun...just with a little sweat.

Tuesday night I hosted National Night Out for our neighborhood.  We didn't have quite as big of a crowd this year, but we still had around 40.  Thankfully the rain held out & it ended up being a really fun night.
The next night was our Homecoming Parade.  Like I've said before, we like to have a parade for EVERYTHING! =)  There was a huge crowd, lots of fun entries & plenty of candy. I really debated if I wanted to go {hello, I was tired from the night before!}, but I'm glad I went.  All the cousins come & we even have "our" corner that we stand at every year...I can't break tradition!
We might be lacking a Target, Hobby Hobby & Chick-fil-A, but it's weeks like this that make me love my small town life!  Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment