Monday, May 22, 2017

{Weekend Recap}

So, what happens when you sleep in on Sunday & then take a nap to catch up on all the sleep you've been missing out on the past few weeks?  You don't sleep AT ALL on Sunday night.  Seriously y'all - I was awake all. night. long.  I watched every hour on the clock & it sucked.  I generally don't have a hard time going to or staying asleep, but I've had a busy few weeks.  I was tired yesterday so we slept in & took a nap late yesterday afternoon {something else I don't generally do}.  But let me tell you - I'm paying for it today!  

Anyway...back to my weekend recap!  Friday night I got a call from my mom around 8:15 that they were headed back to the ER with my grandma.  She had just been there the night before for a bad UTI, but they released her Friday afternoon & by Friday evening - she had fallen.  Thankfully nothing was broke & after several hours, they released her.  I went up for a few minutes & ended up bringing this cutie home with me for a sleepover!
Morgan left around 11:00 & I made a quick trip to College Station.  I was starting to have Target withdrawals. =)  They had the cutest 4th of July dollar spot stuff so I couldn't leave empty handed!  Then I went to Hobby Lobby & they were putting out their fall stuff....most people think I am completely nuts but it made my day!   Honestly there is nothing I like about summer so hurry up August {yes, even though it's still 105 outside, I consider that the "start" of fall}.
Speaking of fall - check out my pumpkin patch!  I am going to be so disappointed if I don't get any pumpkins to grow so keep your fingers crossed!!
I did do a little decorating with my red, white & blue that I will keep up for Memorial Day & 4th of July.  Here's a sneak peek!  
Sunday, Nola & I were bums.  I admit it...and it felt good to do nothing.  We watched Hallmark movies, took a nap, went for a walk & for the first time in a long time - I fixed a "real" supper {meatloaf is my fav!}.
 
5 more work days & then I have a long weekend...can't wait.
Happy Monday, friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Casey. I like your blog. It's simple and full of life. You share all the happy moments be it big or small and that's absolutely what makes it cool.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

 

Faith, Football, and Fairy Tales | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012