Tuesday, March 21, 2017

{Baby Bo}

Happy Tuesday & 2nd day of Spring!  I'm a day late with my weekend recap, but I was getting some baby holding time in last night! =)

Yep!  Baby Bo made his debut late Friday night.  I was working the visitor center at work on Friday morning when I got this text from Colby:
A quick little schedule rearranging and Mom, Dad & I were headed to College Station.  It took a little longer than expected, but everyone was able to make it there before he arrived {including Corey, Amanda & the kiddos who had flown in from Australia that afternoon!}.
At 11:20, sweet 7lb. 13oz. Bo Jeffrey Finke arrived!  And he is perfect. 
After getting home around 2am, Amy, Khloe & I got up early Saturday morning and make a quick trip to Ikea.  
We headed back for more baby snuggles Saturday & Sunday evening and by Monday morning, this was Nola & I's thoughts on having to get up...
Bo is seriously the sweetest & cutest!  Can't wait to spoil him {hey...that's what aunts are for!!}.  Congrats again Colby & Jodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment