Monday, March 27, 2017

{Weekend Recap}

I am either:
a. still recovering from the time change a few weeks ago.
b. too dang old.

Cause y'all - it's Monday evening & I could seriously go to be at 7:00.  This weekend wiped me out!  Here's a quick recap!

When I got off work on Friday, I stopped by to get some baby snuggles because it had been 2 whole days since I had seen him!!  Isn't he the cutest ever?! 
Saturday morning I got up early & headed out to the antique festival in Round Top/Warrenton.  It had rained quite a bit on Friday so it was a muddy mess.  After about 2 1/2 hours, I called it a day & headed home.  But, it's always fun to look around & I did score a few goodies...my favorite being the wooden cathedral window for my bathroom {I am tossing around the idea of redoing my master bathroom...so this might be a start!}.
 
Once back in Brenham, I hit up Lowes for a few plants.  I have been in the process of giving my deck a "mini-makeover" since all of my potted plants froze this past winter.  I was also tired of the navy blue patio cushions so I put everything on Varagesale, sold it & used the money to buy new ones.  I absolutely LOVE it now!  Back to simple black & white...which is my all time fav!
 
One thing that I absolutely loved about our trip to Magnolia Market last year was all of their planters so I decided to replicate them.  They don't look exactly the same because mine aren't near as large & have a lot of growing to do...but I LOVE how they turned out.  
Saturday evening we headed to the lake to celebrate my cousin Kelli's 30th birthday!  It was a gorgeous night for sure!
Sunday was church, the grocery store, and yard work {& a few more baby snuggles...I can't help it! He's too darn cute!}  By yesterday evening, I'm pretty sure Nola was counting down the minutes to bedtime.
The next 3 weeks are crazy busy with work & life...but that's what keeps it interesting, right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment