Monday, February 6, 2017

{Super Bowl LI}

So apparently we have started a new tradition...last night I hosted my second annual super bowl party!  Which I certainly don't mind because I love opening my home to friends & family {and it makes me get my butt in gear & give my house a thorough cleaning}.

But y'all - was that a game or what?!  It was C-R-A-Z-Y!!  I'm not a Patriots or Falcons fan, but I was rooting for the underdog & was hoping the Falcons would win. But fun side note, one of the players for the Patriots - Malcolm Brown - is from Brenham!  So congrats to him on his first Super Bowl win!

To say we had enough to eat was an understatement... {& this wasn't even all of it...the counters had stuff too}
No one went thirsty either...
There  was fondue on my coffee table!!
And some pretty intense game {& commercial} watching...the Mr. Clean one was the best!
Fun night for sure with some pretty great people...can't wait til next year {& clearly we need to work on our selfie stick skills between now & then}!!

No comments:

Post a Comment