Monday, February 13, 2017

{Baby Shower & Weekend Recap}

Happy Monday everyone!  Once again, the weekend flew by, but hope y'all had a good one!

Saturday afternoon, some ladies & I hosted a baby shower at my house for my sister-in-law to celebrate the upcoming arrival of sweet baby Bo!  Only a few more weeks & I can't wait!!  We had a house full of great friends, lots of yummy food and Colby & Jodie received lots of great gifts.
 
 
 
 
Sunday, I spent most of the day doing this...
As part of my service award at work this year, I got a gift card to Lowe's. My goal is to do something with my pitiful looking backyard this Spring so I figured this was a great place to start.  Note to self: pick a day when the high isn't 85.  Y'all, it was seriously freaking hot!!    But, a few hours & a lot of sweat later, it's finished!  Now I just have to wait til the stores get some plants in so I can fill it up! {& ignore the dead tree & empty patch of grass...I'm working on it!!}
Needless to say, someone's going to be in for a rude awakening once it's full of dirt, plants & mulch!  Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment