Monday, January 30, 2017

{Life Lately}

Another weekend has come & gone...seriously ya'll - they FLY by!  I have just about officially given up on winter.  I know it can still happen a day or two here in there, but we are staying pretty steady in the 70's...my grass needs to be mowed & my flowers are starting to bloom back out.  And I really could get by with wearing flip flops most days.  It's kinda depressing. =( But, I am excited about some {small} projects I want to do in my backyard so I guess if we can't have a real winter - bring on spring!

Here's a quick recap of last few days...

Morgan spent Wednesday evening with me.  We went on a long walk & enjoyed the most gorgeous sunset I have seen in a really long time.  And Nola tried to help her with her homework.  =)
 
Friday evening we celebrated Nolan's birthday!
Saturday, mom & I spent the day in Houston shopping.  I didn't buy much, but I was starting to have Target withdrawals so I HAD to go. =)  Saturday night was pj's, the fireplace & Hallmark movies {I live an exciting life, I tell ya!}
Sunday was church, followed by Jodie's maternity pics!  Here's a few sneak peeks!  
 
By Sunday night, Nola & I were both like this...
And now it's Monday & here we go again!! =)  Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment