Wednesday, April 13, 2016

{Life Lately}

Yikes!!  I haven't blogged in forever or done a weekend recap in 2 weeks!  Work is crazy busy for me right now so when I get home, I don't feel like doing much of nothin'.  But, here's a little glimpse of life lately...

Two weekends ago, some friends & I went to a girl's night out in downtown Brenham.  Most of the shops were open late, served wine & offered discounts on your purchase.  We ended the night with margaritas & Mexican food...
Little league started up so I have been watching my nephew play....
This little cutie had a sleepover...
We went shopping which clearly she didn't enjoy...
I found my new favorite Bath & Body Works Candle.  Seriously...it smells so good!  When I first got it, I almost returned it because I didn't  like the way it smelled.  I went ahead & burned it and was so glad I did. I love it...
Nola & I encountered a very large snake on one of our walks...
We celebrated National Pet Day...
And finally, I opened another Instagram account for my blog/decorating!  Follow me @faithfootballandfairytales.  On my second day - I was featured on an Instagram account with this picture of my breakfast room...
So that is what I have been up to the past 2 weeks.  I am still working on my office & guestroom mini-makeover so as soon as I get finished, I'll be blogging about those.  Happy tax week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment