Thursday, March 24, 2016

{Life Lately}

I know I say this a lot, but dang this year is FLYING by.  This weekend is Easter & March is almost over.  C.R.A.Z.Y.  Thankfully this year {knock on wood} is going WAY better than last year was at this time. 

I spent the past 2 weekends helping my brother & sister in law get their house ready to put on the market.  So of course, all the painting, organizing & redecorating has me itching to do something at mine.  After being in my house for about 18 months, I am ready to change it up a little {thank you Fixer Upper}.  A few weeks ago I sold my desk & chair that was in office and redid a dresser to put in there.  I still haven't finished decorating so once I do, I will post pictures.  Sunday afternoon I decided to paint my pantry...white pantries are boring right?! =)  The color didn't turn our quite like I had hoped, but hopefully it will grow on me.  Once I get a few more baskets to organize things with, I will post some pictures...here is a sneak peek.  
Monday evening Nola had a play date with her dog cousin Kathy. =)
Tuesday I picked Mason up from school & him, my friend Kelly, her son Kaden & I went to an A&M baseball game.  It was crazy windy & cold so once the Aggies were up 11-2 in the 6th, we decided to cut out early.  But the boys had a great time because we had seats right below home plate & access to the lounge. Mint Chocolate Chip also came back out on Tuesday & it's Mason's absolute favorite...so I surprised him with some after I picked him up.
 
Wednesday we had a hamburger lunch at work.  Can't complain when this is your "desk" all day!
Since I have been gone quite a few evenings, I decided it was time for Nola to go to doggy daycare again at Barking Ranch Pet Resort & "play"!  She's been once & really seemed to like it and I like that it keeps her social since she's not around a lot of other dogs {& it wears her out!!}. When I signed her up, I didn't realize Wednesday was their Easter Party.  Y'all - they got to hunt eggs, take pictures with the Easter bunny & she came home with a basket full of treats.  How cute is that?! I'm pretty sure she had a blast!
 
Tomorrow I am headed out to Round Top/Warrenton to do a little shopping...I'm excited because this year I actually have a list of things I am looking for.  I also plan to repaint my guestroom at some point & then Sunday is Easter.  Sunrise service is my second favorite service of the year & then I am celebrating with family at my grandma's afterwords.

Withing you all a very blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment