Monday, February 15, 2016

{Happy ♥ Day!}

Hope everyone had a happy {heart} day!  Obviously the florist lost my flowers because I didn't get them yesterday.  Darn the luck! ;)  This was my Valentine & personally, I think she's the cutest ever!
I decided last week that I was in desperate need of a "me" day so I took off Friday & spent the day shopping.  Of course my cute little alarm clock {that doesn't have a snooze button} woke me up at 5:59am so I was up, dressed & in Houston by 8:15.  
I spent the entire day shopping.  I didn't buy a lot, but I went to all of my favorite stores: Target, Hobby Lobby, PetsMart, Kohl's, Kendra Scott {where I bought my own Valentine/birthday gift}, Ikea, Homegoods & had lunch at Chick-fil-a!  I also had a haircut & color back in Brenham at 4:30.  Seriously - does it get any better?!  It was much needed & definitely enjoyed!
Saturday evening, I went with some friends for a girl's night to watch Sleepless in Seattle at our restored 1920's Simon Theatre.  You can read all about its restoration here. They had a champagne & dessert reception before the movie started...we had so much fun & the place is so pretty!  We are very fortunate to have this is our little town. I can't wait to go back.
 
Nola & I hung around the house on Sunday; I treated myself to my free birthday cupcake from Gigi's that I picked up on Friday and Nola got a new collar & cookie.  Down came the Valentine's decor & up went the bunnies!  {pics to come soon!}
We ended the day with a walk & this gorgeous {very fitting for the day} sunset. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment