Friday, February 26, 2016

{Friday Favorites}


Happy Friday!! Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika & Narci and sharing some of my favorites from this week!

{ONE}
One of my new favorite "holidays"?  National Margarita Day!!  It was Monday & no holiday must go uncelebrated! =)  A friend and I hit up a local Mexican food restaurant & enjoyed a jumbo amaretto margarita {if you haven't had one - do it!!  I promise you will love it.}, nachos & a few hours of girl talk.  Does it get any better than that?!
{TWO}
I am going to say my new favorite age is 37.  I celebrated my birthday on Tuesday & I am determined to make this year the best one yet.  So far, it's going great!  I celebrated on Tuesday with breakfast at work, presents, flowers & a pedicure that evening. I celebrated again on Wednesday with dinner with my entire family & tonight I am celebrating with friends.
 
{THREE}
Ya'll - have you checked out the Easter/Spring Dollar Spot at Target?  Seriously, that little part of the store is my favorite.  They have really knocked it out of the park this year with their holiday decor starting with Christmas.  And for under $3 bucks...you can't beat it!  I'm loving my new finds for my Easter mantel.{and it's not from Target, but check out my cute Homegoods Rae Dunn find!}

{FOUR}  
Unfortunately it looks like spring has sprung.  This winter was definitely NOT my favorite.  What a let down.  I'm fairly certain I only wore a coat twice & even then it really wasn't necessary.  But, I guess if I can't change the weather, I might as well embrace it so I planted a few flowers on the front porch to brighten it up.  And can we talk about this awesome lantern I got from Ikea for less than $15 bucks?!  It's about 18" tall & 10" wide.  I see a trip there for a few more of these in my future.
{FIVE}  
 I finally joined the Fitbit craze....I got one for my birthday & I am kinda already obsessed.  I put it on yesterday after lunch & ended with over 13,000 steps!  Not bad for my first day.

{SIX}
What would a Friday Favorites be without my favorite puppy in the whole wide world.  Y'all - just look at this?  Melt my heart.
It's supposed to be sunny & in the 70's this weekend so here's to a few days of yard work & flower bed building!  I hope your weekend is just as exciting! =)

2 comments:

  1. I am heading to Target tonight!! I'm sure I can blow 50.00 in that dollar spot!!! and I just ordered a FitBit! Cannot wait!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got lots of goodies at Target! It's a good thing my closest one is 45 minutes away...or I would be broke! =) And loving my fibit...yard work this weekend resulted in over 20,000 steps each day!
      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete