Sunday, April 27, 2014

{One Week Later...}

Since my new house is within a few miles from work, I go by almost every day.  I normally go extended periods of seeing the same thing day after day, but when I drove by last Tuesday afternoon - I was in for a BIG surprise...there was an actual house up!!  I didn't anticipate them to start framing until this week at the earliest so when I rounded the corner & saw boards up - I did a little happy dance. =) By 4 o'clock Tuesday afternoon - this is what I had:
They continued framing the rest of the week & as of today - I think it's finished.  Hopefully the roof & hardiplank will be up this week or next.  It's so fun to actually see a "real" house now with "rooms" & "walls".  My fingers are crossed that things will start moving fast now.  I cannot wait to move in!!

{Entrance will be a rock archway.}
{View from the hallway into the living room & kitchen.}
 
 
  
If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by - I would love to give you a tour! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment