Wednesday, September 4, 2013

{Weekend Recap}

Unfortunately it's back to work after a 3 day weekend...but a GREAT 3 day weekend it was!
Saturday kicked off the start of Aggie football & fortunately, I got to be there to see it!  My brother, nephew, & I headed to College Station Saturday morning to watch the Aggies BTHO rice.  It was HOT...noon games in August are never a good idea.  There was more Johnny Football {which I HATE that term by the way} controversy...again.  I'll just leave it at that.  I just hope that Johnny & the entire Aggie football team get it together soon or it's going to be a long season.  Here are a few pics from the game:





Sunday night, Abby, Carol, Kelly, & I headed to the Fayette County Fair to see Steve Wariner.  He was awesome!  He sounded as good as he did 15+ years ago & hasn't aged at all.  "Some Fools Never Learn" will always be one of my favorites.  The Washington County Fair needs to take note...Steve Wariner is good "old school" music...The Gatlin Brothers, not so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment