Friday, August 30, 2013

{5 on Friday}


Happy Friday!  I decided to do my first link-up & 5 on Friday seems like a fun one to do.
Here is what I am thinking about this Friday...
{0ne}
Super excited that Aggie football starts this weekend!  I cannot wait to be sitting at Kyle Field tomorrow.  And hey, we will get to catch a glimpse at our backup quarterbacks the first half. =)  There is a possibility that we will have a heat stroke considering the game is at NOON {really, who plays football at noon in August?!?} - but I can't wait to watch the Aggies BTHO Rice!! And yep, I did take this pic at the A&M/LSU game last year.

{Two}
High school football starts tonight...GO CUBS!  There is nothing quite like Friday Night Lights.  Still love supporting my high school alma mater.


{Three}
Sunday is September 1st.  This means we are that much closer to FALL!  Love the colors of Fall & everything that goes with it.  Can't wait for the first cold front to blow in so I can break out the jeans & sweaters.

{Four}
Finally a 3 day weekend & a day off!  Yay for Labor Day!  Since there is not a 6am wakeup call on Monday morning, some friends and I are going to see Steve Wariner at the Fayette County Fair Sunday night...going to relive the good ol' days!

{Five}
BIG news!  I have finally "unofficially" picked my lot for my house.  I love the lot, but was & still am concerned about the fire hydrant located in the middle of it, but hopefully it will be ok.  Contracts haven't been signed yet, but if all goes well - construction should begin by the end of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment