Thursday, February 27, 2020

{Life Lately}

Oh man, am I behind or what?!  Y'all, February is over already.  How the heck did that happen.  I feel like I haven't sat down, but when I look back - I didn't do much. Anyway, here's a quick look at what I've been up to.

In January, we celebrated Corey's birthday.

My leadership class visited the Capitol.  I honestly don't think I have ever been before.
The Washington County A&M club had a happy hour at a local brewery.  
I hosted a Super Bowl party at my house.  For once the Patriots weren't playing & the halftime entertainment was good.  It felt good to have a house full of people again.
 

On the same day, we celebrated Nola's 5 year adoption anniversary.  
We got to spend some time with this cutie.  And he found his new favorite place to play...my bathtub. 
Spring has sprung in Texas {for the most part...we had a random freeze this morning}.  And apparently so have the snakes.  Found this guy while cleaning out my flowerbeds.  Nola also got a new dog house...just have to paint it.  I've got so many outdoor projects I need to work on...definitely my goal for 2020.
On Sunday, we celebrated my 41st birthday.  Again, don't know how that happened either.  Didn't I just turn 30?!  Although most days I feel like I'm 80...so there's that. =)
And finally, on Monday we had a cupcake baking contest at work & I got 1st place with my thin mint cupcakes!!
This weekend we are having a neighborhood girl's night & on Monday, mom is having hip replacement surgery so please say a prayer for her.  

Happy {almost} March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment