Monday, October 29, 2018

{Parties, Programs & Life Lately}

Happy Monday, y'all!  It's crazy to think that October is almost over & that by the end of the week, we will be a few days into November.  Time. Needs. To. Slow. Down.

October has been a busy month!  A few weeks ago we road tripped to South Carolina...you can read all about it here.  Most nights & weekends since have been filled with programs and parties...just another reason why I love this time of year!  Here's a quick recap of what's been going on lately...

Winter visited us for a few days...it was cold & rainy almost every day for a week.  Football weather for sure!
Morgan had her last official program at school.
I got to spend back to back days at the doctor...it's hell getting old! =)
I voted...and will be so glad when this election is over.  Seriously, people are starting to get CRAZY on Facebook.
Summer came back...like upper 80's.  Ugh...hurry back fall!!
I FINALLY had a clean house. =)
....because I was hosting a weekend of parties!  Friday night I had about 20 over for a baby shower for a coworker.  We grilled burgers & made s'mores...and this is honestly the only photo I took!  It was a fun, relaxing night & I never even thought about it.
Saturday night I had about 45 people {yes, I quickly realized I need a bigger house} over for a Halloween party!  We had tons of food, cute kiddos in costumes & a fabulous hayride.
 
Sunday was a day full of church & family as we celebrated Morgan's first communion.
And if you haven't tried these, do yourself a favor & GET SOME!!  They are delish!!
Wednesday is Halloween & we have a 60% chance of rain.  I'm hoping it holds out because I have tons a candy to pass out!  We are having a garage sale at my house on Friday & Saturday and then you can better bet I will be decking the halls!! =)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast trick or treating! Love those pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Trick or Treating looks so fun! We are having a cold and rainy Halloween here. What's going on with Texas weather? Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete