Monday, May 7, 2018

{Weekend Recap}

Happy May!  We are actually almost 1/4 of the way through...how did that happen?!  I've decided that May is almost as crazy busy as December!

This past weekend was the 128th Brenham Maifest!  {You can read all about it here.}  Rain threatened on Friday, but thankfully it held off & everything was able to go as planned.
Saturday was Cinco de Mayo & of course it could not go uncelebrated so margaritas & queso it was!
Sunday I was up early & back down at Maifest to help cleanup {I'm on the board so it's part of my duties}.  A quick trip to HEB & Lowes afterwards and then it was home to work on flowerbeds.  I have one along my back fence that was about 16' long...but I decided to double it.  I was pretty sure I was going to die a few times.  Seriously I'm getting too old for stuff like this. =)  It will take a while to all grow & fill in, but I can't wait til it's a wall of color!
After I finished that, I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening with this cutie!
...who was super proud to be helping me walk Nola... =)
{and yes, he's holding on to her CLEAN!! poop bag that's attached to her leash.}
And here it is Monday again & another busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment