Monday, May 14, 2018

{Happy Mother's Day!}

Happy Monday, y'all!  So a little birdie told me that Hobby Lobby started putting Fall stuff out this weekend.
Guess where Casey is going on Saturday? =)

I know, I know.  It's too early to start thinking about fall, but y'all - we have temps in the upper 90's this week & I am already over it.

Anyway, back to May & Mother's Day!  

I rarely cook these days, but Friday night I decided to stay home & have a "me" night...complete with wine & a steak on the grill!
We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday evening at mom & dad's.  It was a gorgeous evening complete with BBQ & a ride on the Ranger!
Sunday was church, lunch with mom, yard work & the start of a project...which I do not like so I'll be redoing it this week.  Clearly I like to make extra work for myself.
I'm feeling a day off in my near future.  Or a vacation.  Something! 
What to do?!  What to do?!  Hmm...stay tuned! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment