Friday, January 5, 2018

{NYC: Day 3}

We slept in a little Monday morning & then headed to Dylan's Candy Bar!  It's a 3 story candy store with everything you can imagine!  I think this was another favorite for Morgan & John!
After getting bags of sugar, we headed to Serendipity for lunch.  They are famous for their frozen hot chocolate & boy does it not disappoint!
We headed back to Central Park afterwards to take a carriage ride.  Much to our disappointment, all the snow had already melted but we still had a great time! {and Morgan got her white horse}
We hit up the American Girl doll store & Macy's holiday windows before heading back to the hotel to get ready for Charlie & The Chocolate Factory!
Y'all, I absolutely LOVED Charlie & The Chocolate Factory! Definitely one of my favorite Broadway shows I've seen.
 
A quick stop at Junior's in Times Square for cheesecake & then Burger King for supper before we headed back to the hotel & crashed.  Stay tuned for our last day in NYC!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Dylan's Candy Bar in Chicago & the hubby & I spent WAY too much money there...but I feel that every penny was worth it. Tee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete