Wednesday, November 29, 2017

{Thanksgiving Recap}

If there are any of you still reading my blog, I apologize for being a flunky.  Y'all, life has just been crazy lately.   I mean, it's almost December 1st...how did that happen?!  STOP!!  I am not ready for my favorite time of the year to be over.  One more month...I have to enjoy every second of it.  

November was kind of a blur, but here's what has been going on!

On the 7th, Carol, Felicia, Megan & I went to Ladies' Night at a local store here in town.  You walk around the store & shop and they provide samples of food & free wine...win! win!
On the 17th, I had a wedding for a coworker.
I worked Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday and then celebrated Thanksgiving with the family on Wednesday night.  This was my leftover plate that I ate on for days!  So much delicious food!!
Since we didn't have plans on Thanksgiving Day, I volunteered at our local Faith Mission preparing meals for home bound people & those less fortunate.  I did this last year & it really does the heart good!
Thursday afternoon, Amy, Abby, Susie, Sandra & I headed to College Station for our annual shopping trip!  We shopped til we dropped...and then Amy, Khloe & I headed back bright & early Friday morning to shop some more!
And yes, when we left Amy's house on Friday morning - there were TURKEYS on the road!!
I recuperated Friday afternoon & then Morgan spent the night with me that night.
 
Saturday night I headed to Colby & Jodie's for a little get together & got to spend some time with my favorite little man.
Sunday night I ran out to mom & dad's and put up their tree.  And Monday, Amanda, Morgan & John came over & we planned our NYC trip!  We leave on December 16th & I absolutely cannot wait!!
Phew!  I think that was it...y'all are caught up on my life now.  I know you've been anxiously waiting to know what I've been up to...ha! =)
I'll try to back in the next week or so with a Christmas home tour!!  Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving {& November} as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment