Tuesday, November 7, 2017

{It's Football Y'all}

Happy Tuesday, friends!  Another one of my favorite things about fall is of course football!  Besides our road trip, I normally try to make one game at Kyle Field a year so this past Saturday - Amy, Khloe, Mason & I went to watch the Aggies get beat by Auburn.  

Seriously y'all, can we take a moment to discuss just how frustrating being an Aggie fan can be?!  We are in the SEC, we are a large school with lots of money, we sign some pretty darn good recruits...yet we can't win a game to save our soul.  What the heck?!  Clearly it's a coaching issue & I am fairly certain that after Saturday, that is going to change at the end of this season.

Anyway, back to the game.  It was hot & humid and not football weather by any stretch of the imagination but we had a great time!  This there's not much to say about the game, I'll just share a few pictures.
We lost 42-27.  So, not the ending we were hoping for, but hopefully we can at least win one more game to become bowl eligible.  You would think by now that us Aggies would be used to the disappointment...but it's just as frustrating week after week, season after season.  

Maybe next year.  Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via the Pier1 website, your photo of the cedar branch placemats and your beautiful tablescape/dining room.
    Decided to check your blog because of your blog name! I was taken to this post. We love our football around here too :-) I feel your pain. My husband is a native Texan by the way and by way of the US Air Force we are now retired in Alabama.
    I've "snooped" around your blog and will be signing up. Now I need to head over to my local Pier 1 and snag those placemats.
    PS...maybe next year we will both have better results against Auburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by!! Love having new followers join me! It's been a frustrating year on the football front for sure. We seem to think a new coach will fix us...I hope they are right! Merry Christmas to you & your family!

      Delete