Monday, May 8, 2017

{Weekend Recap}

Seriously...
Man where do the weekends go?!  Another one has come & gone and it's Monday AGAIN!  Another busy weekend, but I checked a lot off my "list" so things should be slowing down soon!  Woohoo!

Thursday evening was a baseball double hitter for my nephew.  I stayed for the first game and then Morgan, Nola & I headed back to my house.  They all went to dinner afterwards so it got kinda late...everyone was tired so it was a slumber party in my bed til they got there to pick her up.
 Friday was Cinco de Mayo so of course we had to celebrate with margaritas & great friends!
It was also Maifest weekend so I spent several hours down there Saturday night working the wine booth & then cleaning up Sunday morning.  And yes I had a funnel cake for supper. =)
I spent Sunday afternoon mowing, repainting my fire pit chairs & relaxing in said chairs. =)  Nola swam...& clearly needs a bigger pool!
And now it's Monday & we get to do it all over again!  I get my hair cut & colored tomorrow and other than that - there is NOTHING on the agenda this week...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment