Friday, April 28, 2017

{April Recap}

Y'all - it's almost May!!  That means Hobby Lobby will be putting out fall stuff soon!! Ha! =)

Like I said last week, April is by far my busiest month of year.  If I can survive the next week, life will be way less stressful.  Because it's been so crazy lately, it has forced me to reevaluate a few things & I feel some changes coming on.  Nothing super exciting or anything, just time to clear up my schedule a little bit & focus more on things I enjoy.

Anyway, so a quick recap of the past week!

I stopped by & visited this precious boy one evening.  Can y'all believe he's 6 weeks old?!  
We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend!  I cool front blew in Saturday morning & it honestly felt like fall.  I spent the entire day outside replanting some grass that had died in a few spots & mowing.  
 
When I was at Lowes, I saw these & thought - hey!  I should try & plant my own pumpkins.  If it doesn't work, I'm out $2.50 & if they do grow - I save a ton!  Any tips or pointers from you gardeners out there?!  Otherwise I am just going to put them in some dirt, water them & hope for the best!
Monday meeting, Tuesday meeting, Wednesday meeting...see - told ya!  Last night, the Blue Bell Relay for Life team served crawfish at the annual CCA banquet.  It's a ton of work, but we have a great time...and they make a donation to the American Cancer Society/Relay For Life so it's all for a great cause.  We pregame with a drink or two because believe me - we definitely need an attitude adjustment before dealing with 600+ {mostly drunk} people! =)
 
Colby & Jodie went so mom & dad kept Bo.  They were still at the house when I got home, so I stopped by for a few baby snuggles.
There's another busy weekend in store & then next week is Maifest.  One more crazy busy week & then life should get a little less stressful.  Happy Friday & have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment