Tuesday, August 16, 2016

{Life Lately}

Hey y'all!  It's August 16th & the high today is 82.  In Texas.  I mean - check out this forecast!!  I have gotten over 6" of rain the past few days & it's predicted to rain for the next week.  Don't get me wrong, I am ready to see a little sunshine, but hallelujah to not having to water for a week or two! 
So, here's a little of what's been going on in my life lately...

I may or may not have started decorating for fall.  What?!  If you know me, you know this is actually 2 weeks later than last year.  August = start of fall for me.  Don't worry, I won't decorate outside until after Labor Day. I don't want my neighbors to think I have completely lost it. =)
Only 18 more days til the start of Aggie football.  Whoop!  I cannot wait.  Another reason why fall is my absolute favorite time of year.  We met last week & planned our football road trip as well...hurry up September 15th!  We are headed to Auburn this year.
I got to spend the weekend with this cutie!  Her mom was away on a trip & her dad was at the deer lease so we got to have a girl's night!  Saturday we headed to College Station to do a little shopping with my mom & met up with  my cousin & her little girl for lunch.  
Can you tell that Nola is in absolute Heaven when Morgan's at the house?!
 
Sunday morning we decided to skip church, stay in our pj's & make homemade donuts!  So much fun {& oh so delicious}.
Needless to say, but Sunday night - I had one tired puppy.  She was out by 9:00.
That's been life lately!  Nothing too exciting happening the next few weeks.  Not to rush my life away but bring it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment