Monday, December 7, 2015

{Monday, Monday}

Dang those weekends go by fast!  It's Monday again & we are now less than 3 weeks til Christmas...and I still don't have a single present wrapped & under my tree yet.  

Friday night, Carol, Kelly & I went downtown to the Christmas Stroll.  New this year was a "Sip, Shop, Win" event that was being held Friday & Saturday night.  You could go store to store & sample different beverages...anything from hot chocolate to wine.  Unfortunately we were late getting down there & by 8:15, most of the stores were closed {they were supposed to be open til 9:00}.  It was a little disappointing, but we still had fun.  Best part? We got to take a picture with Santa.  Be jealous everyone because the REAL Santa lives in Brenham, Texas. =)
 
Saturday morning I made a "quick" trip to Houston to do a bunch of returns. Because every place was crazy busy & the traffic was insane - my "quick" trip turned into most of the day.  Nola & I made s'mores on the stove {I was craving one!} & then crashed early.  I did conclude that in my next time, I want to be a dog.  Nola has.it.made.
 
Sunday I went to church, came home - mowed & finished putting up Christmas lights.  I stopped briefly to go downtown to take Christmas pics of Khloe & then Morgan came over to spend the evening with Nola & I.  It was a beautiful evening so we went for a walk through the neighborhood.  I love that it's kinda like country living in the city!  I ended the editing pictures while watching Hallmark movies. I had a moment last night when I realized there will be no more Hallmark Christmas movies on in a few weeks. =(  What am I going to watch?!?
Nola crashed on the couch of course.
  
Come back tomorrow because I will be linking up with a few holiday home tours!

No comments:

Post a Comment