Thursday, October 15, 2015

{Scarf Swap Reveal}

Hi.  My name is Casey & I have a scarf addiction.

Yes, I admit it...I am obsessed with scarves.  And I'm really not sure why considering it never gets cold here.  Yes, it's the middle of October & in the mid-90's.  I am so over it.

Anyhoo, back to scarves!  I recently participated in my first scarf swap & it was so much fun!  Chelsea from The Perfect Catch Blog hosted & I was linked up with Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey.  Ashley lives in Arkansas & has 2 precious kiddos.  We connected via our blogs & Instagram and emailed a few times so that we could get to know each other.  Ashley's request was a grey-toned scarf in a lightweight material since she too has mild winters in Arkansas.  I also included a little treat for Wyatt & Stella. =)  You can take a look at Ashley's blog to see the goodies I sent her.
I anxiously awaited the arrival of my scarf & I LOVE it!!  It's maroon & black with a super cute pattern.  Thank you VERY much Ashley!!  It's perfect!! We are headed to the A&M/Ole Miss game next week & it will definitely be going with me {I'm praying for cooler weather}.  
Thank you Chelsea for hosting and thank you Ashley for my scarf!!  I can't wait for scarf swap 2016!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you love it!! And I will keep my fingers crossed for those cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the scarf you received! It looks so good on you and you look beautiful by the way! Thanks for participating in the scarf swap and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you very much for hosting...can't wait to participate again next year. And congrats on the soon-to-arrive new baby! =)

      Delete