Tuesday, September 15, 2015

{Show & Tell Tuesday: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?}

So, I'm loving these link-ups because it gives me something to blog about without the stress of coming up with something on my own...because let's face it - the brain is stressed out enough these days.

Today I am linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday.   Today's topic is: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE to host parties so what better than a dinner party for my nearest & dearest "famous friends"!  =) Of course all of you are invited as well, but these are my top 5 VIP's.

{One: Ree Drummond}

Well duh!  Of course I have to invite someone that can cook really, really well!  I love watching her show on the Food Network every Saturday morning.  I'm not a bad cook...but I could definitely use some pointers & new ideas. Plus, her daughter is an Aggie now so who knows - maybe we could hit up an Aggie football game while she's in town.

{Two: Chip & Joanna Gaines}

I'm going to count them as one.  It's my dinner party so I can do what I want, right?  I'm a big fan of their show on HGTV & have probably watched every episode at least twice.  I cannot wait for season 3 to start in December.  Think it would be tacky & inappropriate if I asked them to give my house a little mini makeover while they are there?!? They live less than 2 hours away so I'm fairly certain they will come. =)

{Three: Ellen Degeneres} 

There must be some funny people at my dinner party who can break the ice because let's face it, that would not be me.  And who better than Ellen Degeneres!  I normally only catch about the first 15 minutes of her show in the break room at work, but I laugh the entire time.

{Four: Jimmy Fallon}

Speaking of funny people - hello!!  who wouldn't want to spend the evening with Jimmy Fallon?!?  I absolutely love watching his lip sync battles.  Funniest.Thing.Ever.

{Five: Ed Sheeran }

While I don't know a whole lot about him personally, I LOVE his music.  And we need entertainment at the dinner party, right?  He could sing "Thinking Out Loud" on repeat & I would be one happy girl!

So there you have it: my top 5 dinner party guests!  I'm off to check my calendar now to see when I have a free evening & then invites are going in the mail.  Hope you can join us! =)



8 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stopping by through the link-up!!!! How could I leave Ree Drummond off my list?!? I just LOVE HER!!! And love jimmy Fallon too! You've got a good dinner party going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I added Ellen to my list!! I would love to come to this dinner! Great list.

    - Seri
    www.serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think of Joanna and Chip! I love them too!! My husband and I drove down one weekend (we also live in Texas) and there were so many people we couldn't get in the store. :(
    Love everyone else on your list also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would love to go to their store. A coworker went a few months ago & said it was really tiny...she was actually a little disappointed! =( I'm hoping to go once they move the shop to the new silos.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Casey! This is Ashley....scarf swap partner. :)

    This is the perfect list! I would love to have all of these people over for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I dropped you an email earlier...let me know if you don't get it. =)

      Delete