Friday, September 11, 2015

{Friday Favorites}

Happy Friday!!  Two posts in 2 weeks?!?  Y'all are shocked, I know. =)  I'm going to do my best to start blogging more; my goal is at least once a week.

Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea, & Erica and sharing some of my Friday Favorites!

{One}

The return of Blue Bell!  We have now been back on the market for almost 2 weeks & seeing a 1/2 gallon still brings a smile to my face.  You are read about our big comeback day here.
 

{Two}

The return of Fightin' Texas Aggie football! And how about that big win last weekend & our AWESOME defense?!?  Oh my Heavens I love this time of year.  I could spend Saturdays watching college football all. day. long. if I would let myself.  Of course I love me some Friday night lights & Dallas Cowboys as well....but there is nothing quite like game day in Aggieland. I cannot wait to see the completed stadium this year & I am already counting down the days til our football roadtrip...looks like we are headed back to Ole' Miss!

{Three}

It's Fall y'all!  Ok, well not technically, but to me it is.  September - December is my absolute favorite time of year.  I got a little jump start on my decorating back in August {you are shocked, I know!}.  I am still working on my front porch...just waiting to spot my first pumpkins at HEB. There are lots of 80's & 60's in the upcoming forecast and I cannot wait.  I haven't jumped on board the "Pumpkin Spice Everything" train yet...but I might give it a shot again this year. 

{Four}

My "mini" backyard makeover!  It's a far cry from what I had hoped to accomplish this year, but given the whole job situation - this is as good as it's going to get!  But, considering I have spent very little money - I love how it turned out!  Can't wait to have some friends over, light up the fire pit & make some s'mores! 

{Five}

What would my Friday Favorites be without Nola?!?  Even though I don't know her exact birthday, we think she is somewhere around 9 - 10 months old.  I feel like we are finally transitioning from the puppy stage.  She's content now to lay on the bed & sleep while I'm doing stuff {as opposed to being right in the middle of every single thing I do}, and I can leave her in the house unattended while I'm outside without the fear of her destroying everything {of course, I'm probably going to jinx myself now}.  She has developed quite the personality & I let her do things I never dreamed I would.  Yes, she drips water all of my floor when she drinks.  Yes, she sheds hair EVERYWHERE.  Yes, she sleeps in my bed at night {and any opportunity she can get}.  But I can't imagine life without her. =)

Have a fabulous weekend & enjoy this {somewhat} cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment