Friday, August 9, 2013

{I Started a Blog!}


Should I start a blog??  For years I have debated.  I LOVE reading other people’s blogs & have always wanted to start one of my own.  But let’s face it – my life isn’t all that exciting.  What in the world was I going to blog about?!?  I live in a small town so life isn't all that adventurous.  I only travel once or twice a year at most.  And, I don’t have any kids to post adorable pictures of. 
But, a few weeks ago I decided - why not?  There is a very good possibility that no one will read my blog, but that’s ok; I will keep blogging anyway. =)  It will be fun for me.  I look forward to sharing my travels, fun times with family & friends, & the construction of my new home {which will hopefully begin soon}. 
I can’t guarantee how often I will have something to write about but check back soon. The next year should hopefully be an exciting time in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment