Wednesday, March 20, 2019

{Life Lately}

Y'all, I don't even know where the time has gone?!  It's been almost a month since I blogged last & we are heading into the end of March already.  Daylight savings time began & today is the first day of Spring.  Pretty soon, I'm going to be putting pumpkins out again. =)

I'm honestly not sure what I've been up to because when I look back through my pics - not much as happened?!  I've spent a lot of my free time in the evenings & on the weekends working in my yard...mowing, cleaning out flowerbeds, putting out mulch, etc.  Last weekend, I loaded, unloaded & put out 15 bags of mulch...and at the end of the day - I was definitely feeling 40!  It kicked my butt & I spent Saturday night in bed with a heating pad.  Ha!
My front porch got a little spring refresh as well...
And of course I had to come across one of these!  But, I put my big girl panties on & killed it all by myself.
After nearly 2 weeks, this cutie FINALLY started feeling better.  I think I can officially say she's back to being her crazy self & I am so thankful...despite the $700 vet bill I ended up with.
The weather has been alternating between winter & spring and on the 26th, Amy, Khloe, Mason & I went to an Aggie baseball game.  It was raining & cold so needless to say - we didn't make it the entire game before we headed home to dry off & warm up.
 
I got to keep these 3 cuties one evening...
And go to another Aggie baseball game.  Thankfully the weather was gorgeous this time & I got to enjoy it from the Blue Bell suite...such a fun day for sure!
And then on Sunday, this sweet boy turned 2!!  So hard to believe...seems like just yesterday we were sitting in the hospital waiting for him!  We had burgers at their house that night but his big party is this weekend.
That about sums up the past month!  The next few weeks/month of April are shaping up to be pretty busy....time flies when you're having fun!  Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment