Monday, July 2, 2018

{June Recap}

Happy July 1st!  We are now halfway through the year, another month has passed....and I only blogged once.  What can I say?!  Life happened.

June was another super busy month.  Seriously, I think everyone I know has birthday in June!  Here's a quick recap of what I did the second half of June!

Last weekend, Bo spent 2 nights with me!  Colby & Jodie headed to Matagorda and Bo & Morgan stayed with me!  Saturday we went to Waller to watch Mason play baseball, followed by lunch at Burger King.  We did a little swimming & a whole lot of playing.  Nola, of course, was in Heaven because we had all these people at our house all weekend!
Wednesday was our boss Diana's retirement party.  She has been there 49 years & my boss for 22...things are not going to be the same anymore without her. =(
I found a few packets of pumpkin seeds so I am trying my hand at growing pumpkins again.  If you remember last year, I failed miserably.  I probably will again this year too...but dang it - I'm determined! {and I have no clue why this stupid pic won't rotate...so just turn your head!}
We had one or two pleasant evenings {without sweating to death or getting eaten up by mosquitoes} so Nola & I took full advantage!
This past weekend, Morgan celebrated her 10th birthday with a cookie decorating party at her house & I got to go help!
Saturday night we celebrated Addie's 1st birthday, Khloe's 6th birthday & mom's 65th!  See, I told ya!  Birthdays, birthdays & more birthdays!
No big plans for the 4th, but I did still decorate the house!  I've missed having holidays to decorate for.  Just a few more weeks & my pumpkins will be going up!  And y'all, I Can. Not. Wait. =)
If you are traveling or celebrating the 4th - be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment